Phenomenal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phenomenal Shadows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum?   Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello, The forum is so small It makes me uncomfortable. So I was wondering if I could post some sections to add? Actually I know how to work this type of forum out really well. I wanted to ask if I could work on the forum with you Toxik? Here is my forum I think I did a pretty good job on it. Please tell me what you think?

Www.ouruniverse.forumotion.com

I have plenty of time to add new sections or make announcements when your busy or when you can't get to it. I know you have MSN so you can always reach me through there and I can do things on the forum for you. I am also very professional in how I do things so I won't Misspell words or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Whats with the cities?   Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:36 pm

O.o Whats with the categories of cities?
Back to top Go down
Toxik
Admin
Toxik

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum?   Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 pm

Yorae wanted a Role Playing section featuring all town/dungeons.
Back to top Go down
https://phenomenal.forumotion.com
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Hmm   Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Whats that used for? That's new to me. O.O
Back to top Go down
Toxik
Admin
Toxik

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum?   Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Role Players can make up a storyline and they continue to build upon it. Kinda...
Back to top Go down
https://phenomenal.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum?   Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Ask for New Categories for the Forum?
Page 1 of 1