Phenomenal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phenomenal Shadows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

max stats...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sakai

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-27

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:56 pm

I don't think the max stat should be 99 for a 180 max lvl server.. make it 120 or around there so the max aspd can be acquired without needing cards or at least getting closer to it.
I think this will be of major liking for everyone and the new guys that are to come.
Back to top Go down
Toxik
Admin
Toxik

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-08

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 pm

we are working on it. We don't want for any of the cards to become unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
https://phenomenal.forumotion.com
sakai

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 pm

what i meant was the 99 as max stat i think its too little for a 180 max lvl server ...
Back to top Go down
Toxik
Admin
Toxik

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-08

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

I know what you meant. Its just that some cards are based on what a certain stat is and adds so much of something per however much of the stat.
Back to top Go down
https://phenomenal.forumotion.com
iSky

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-29

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 am

mmm id go with 150 as the max stat. from what i remember theres card that gives + (some stat) for every base 17 (whatever stat).

if rounded off, if the max stat would be

99, then it would give +6

if its 120, it would give +7

if its 150, it would give +9

lol id rather have a marc card than those cards though.

there any other cards that give more than +9stats (if the base stat is maxed)?
Back to top Go down
sakai

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:26 pm

yeah i was thinking bout it and yes... only those cards but dude its REAAAALLLLY shitty in the long run for me at least. 'cause this cards go in accesory or garment or headgear... any of those have better cards in reserve... either zerom for the +4 dex or an juicy ifrit card XD kasa for the garment and for the headgear there is marduk and some others so its not actually a WOW thing to mention these cards that raise stat per 15-18 stat points in another stat.. maybe in those server where you get like 2500 max stats (i hate those servers) so plz reconsider the max stat... besides id like to have the 196 aspd XD
Back to top Go down
iSky

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 pm

bwahaha 2500 stats is so huge. 196 atk spd is kool. 195 is rather balanced. 193 is somewhat nothing compared to 196.
Back to top Go down
mrbassist

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-28

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:07 am

Yea id also want like 150 max stat. or at least 120. those stat cards are worthless. who would want another 9 agi or something but still get frozen in pvp? i know id rather get evil druid card. plus about instantcast, perhaps make it 20-25 stat points above max stat so its not too cheap for int classes. (would be harder but i really am going for balance here)
Back to top Go down
iSky

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:49 am

case closed.

max stats are now 150 max Smile) thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

max stats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: max stats...   max stats... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

max stats...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phenomenal Shadows :: Ragnarok Online :: Suggestions-
Jump to: