Phenomenal Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phenomenal Shadows

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I see. Hmm Ok.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-13

I see. Hmm Ok. Empty
PostSubject: I see. Hmm Ok.   I see. Hmm Ok. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Can custom events be mixed in with story lines and guilds as the story unfolds?
Back to top Go down
Toxik
Admin
Toxik

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-08

I see. Hmm Ok. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see. Hmm Ok.   I see. Hmm Ok. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 pm

If the stories are good enough. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://phenomenal.forumotion.com
Gray

Gray

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-13

I see. Hmm Ok. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see. Hmm Ok.   I see. Hmm Ok. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:37 am

Also i was thinking of adding like a territory Control system... Where a Guild own a certain map probably Fields. And when another player in another guild comes on your territory you can PvP them like kill them if you want. I just don't know how to set a system to fight for territory. Like WoE But for maps. It needs to be something Original and its something that can happen at any time not scheduled like WoE. So other guilds can launch surprise attacks and strategies can be developed like ambushes and stuff. There can probably be a stronghold in each field Like the Guilds Main Camp. It can have Kaftra so you can save there and a tool dealer. And maby i was thinking like a Mining Camp. Where you can mine For either Gold, Eluminium, Steel, Oridicon, Diamonds.

So lets say you go to prt_fild08 and there is a Main Camp at the center of the map. You go inside and its filled with monsters.And since its a mine it has levels the lower you go the stronger the monsters get. Once you reach the final level you are in the mining Room. Where you have to take the Hp down of main monster Of that Camp. Like an Mvp or something. Once you kill it you claim the well and the well is yours. Not all maps have Camps though. Only like 10. That can add something else besides the castles.

Or you can make mining camps on many maps but where some are more valuable than others because at each mining location a different item is mined. Like Gold mines can be very rare. And very hard to claim. So once you own the mine. You can check with an Npc there. and He can give you the Am mount of mined item that you get per every hour. Then you can pay zeny to upgrade how much you get per hour. and you can put a certain chance of like 5% that your machinery breaks an you get no Items that hour but you have to pay for Fixing your machines. So yea you can make a Really cool system with that idea in Mind.
Back to top Go down
Samatellian

Samatellian

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-15

I see. Hmm Ok. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see. Hmm Ok.   I see. Hmm Ok. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:59 pm

dude is it even possible to script that?
Back to top Go down
Toxik
Admin
Toxik

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-08

I see. Hmm Ok. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see. Hmm Ok.   I see. Hmm Ok. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:15 pm

t might be possible... just not with my ability.
Back to top Go down
https://phenomenal.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I see. Hmm Ok. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see. Hmm Ok.   I see. Hmm Ok. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I see. Hmm Ok.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phenomenal Shadows :: Ragnarok Online :: Help-
Jump to: